Edgil payway® is a robust, cost-effective payment solution that lets you focus on driving your business rather than being distracted by payment processing.
The payway system is a trusted, cloud-based gateway that provides circulation and advertising systems with a single interface to all payment processors, including Visa®, MasterCard® and direct to American Express®. The payway system provides a connection between your system and processor, offering complete support through a fast and secure network. By using a cloud-based service, you save money by eliminating the need for required hardware, reducing exposure from system back-ups and minimizing the need to monitor PCI compliance.
The payway solution offers a full suite of features that include:
- Simple pricing with no set-up fees, tokenization storage fees or batch fees
- Per transaction charges that are 20% below well-known competitors
- PCI compliant certification
- Automated Level III processing
- Account Updater
- A hosted payment page
- Complete tokenization reduces your risk because credit card information is stored in Edgil’s Data Vault and not on your systems
- A seamless interface in your work environment for real-time response from any system to any credit network via the Edgil gateway
- ACH payments
- Freedom to choose your preferred merchant provider or opt for an integrated solution with Edgil’s Evolve merchant services
- Optional Point-2-Point Encryption (P2PE) feature that reduces risk and PCI DSS compliance requirements by encrypting cardholder data at the Point of Sale or Point of Entry
EDGIL PAYWAY’S ADVANTAGES GIVE YOUR BUSINESS AN EDGE
Edgil payway means MORE:
- Freedom to focus upon your core business instead of payment processing
- Data Security through Token Technology
- Choice of merchant providers
- Cost savings through reliable pricing with no hidden fees
- Powerful reporting tools for bank reconciliation and management reports
Edgil payway means LESS:
- PCI audit & certification requirements
- Investment in data storage and protection technology
- Time to manage aged credit card accounts
- Staff involved in payment processing
ACCOUNT UPDATER -
MATCHES YOUR CUSTOMERS TO THEIR CURRENT CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS
At Edgil, we know that recurring payments and expired credit cards don't mix, which is why we offer Account Updater. It is designed to relieve the headache caused by having to manually update credit card data.
Edgil routinely queries the Visa/MasterCard systems to obtain updated expiration dates, account numbers, and open/closed account status, then applies the new information to the payway® vault.
Account Updater eliminates the time-consuming process of manually updating account numbers and expiration dates. No matter how long it’s been since you acquired a customer, you can rest easy knowing that Edgil’s payway vault contains the most accurate card data to expedite invoicing and secure your receivables.
Q. What is payway?
A. Edgil payway is a trusted, cloud-based gateway that provides merchants with a single interface to all major payment processors. Payway provides a connection between your Newscycle system and your processor, offering complete support through a fast and secure network. By using a cloud-based service, you save money by eliminating the need for hardware, reducing exposure from system back-ups, and minimizing the need to monitor PCI compliance.
Q. Is payway PCI compliant?
A. Yes, payway is a certified gateway with Visa and MasterCard. The payway system encrypts cardholder data at the point of entry, with the hosted payment page eliminating all unencrypted data from the newspaper environment. If the credit networks are aware that a merchant is storing credit cards in a non-PCI environment, they may increase fees or even shut down the merchant. By moving to payway, the newspaper moves away from a premise-based credit card interface, which not only improves data security, but also removes the local system from PCI certification scope.
Q. How does payway work with Newscycle Solutions?
A. Newscycle transactions use the payway hosted payment page. The Newscycle system sends initial transactions to payway to be tokenized using the hosted payment page. The information is then entered into the hosted page, and payway returns a token to Newscycle to be stored for future recurring transactions. Recurring transactions are streamed from Newscycle to the hosted payway system. These transactions are sent to the payway system with the pre-designated token representing the credit card information. The token is a unique identifier that is only relevant to the payway system.
Q. What is involved with the conversion from my current payment processor?
A. Edgil has converted well over 100+ accounts from various sources (e.g., Braintree, First Data and Authorize.net). These conversions have included systems that have already been tokenized and systems with only the raw credit card data.
The steps to tokenize include:
- Get Existing Accounts and Tokens (if applicable); Coordinate with existing payment processor or system to provide an initial test file containing account information.
- Import accounts into payway; Run Edgil task to import the accounts into payway generating a result file containing tokens.
- Update Newscycle system; Test import of the token mapping to the Newscycle system to replace old (Braintree) tokens with the new payway tokens.
- Validate Token Conversion; Test transactions using the new tokens and checking proper routing of tokens to accounts in payway.
Q. Do I need to get new merchants if I convert to payway?
A. No, you can continue to use your current merchants and end bank. However, if you choose to change merchants, Edgil’s Evolve division offers merchants at extremely competitive pricing. Edgil is affiliated with TSYS and First Data to provide merchants for processing.
Q. How is the customer support handled for payway?
A. Edgil specializes in integrating the needs of different systems, credit card processors, and client banks. We are committed to providing our customers with fast and efficient payment management through one central source. Our trained engineers and customer support who don’t just support payway, but also respond quickly to all payment processing questions. No matter where the questions or problems originate—at the bank, at the credit network, or in the settlement process—Edgil will work with you to reach a solution.
Edgil payway provides one of the most cost-effective services in the industry. The costs for payway include all the processing as the gateway between your systems and the credit network. There are no additional costs for tokenization of the system, storage of the data in payway, configuration or integration of the system, testing, and training. In addition, payway includes the cost-saving feature of Automated Level III. This allows the customer to get the best processing rates from Visa and MasterCard for all Purchasing and Corporate cards without any additional programming or information entry.
- Setup Fee: No Charge
- Monthly Base Fee: $25.00
- Per Transaction Charge: $0.08
- Tokenization Storage Fee: No Charge
- Batch Fee: No Charge
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION –
LETS YOU CHOOSE PAYMENTS YOUR WAY
Switching to a single, central source for payment processing has never been easier. Edgil has converted more than 100 accounts from various sources, including systems that are already tokenized and others with only raw credit card data.
- Works with Newscycle Advertising and Newscycle Circulation to provide reliable payment processing
- Offers a gateway with the freedom to move from one merchant provider to another
- Provides simple integration
- Offers full spectrum tech support. Wherever your problem lies – at the bank, at the credit network, or in the settlement process - we will work with you to resolve it. Simple and seamless indeed!
Our partner integrations have access to all features and benefits of Edgil payment systems. In short… a seamless interface.
Integrates to: Newscycle Circulation, CirculationPro, Newscycle Advertising
Required Add-On from Newscycle: Newscycle Hosted Order Page and Tokenization